Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

+4
streex
fantanoice
Admin
Tales
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26James Cameron's Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:08 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

yeah looks like .

27James Cameron's Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

moved

28James Cameron's Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:46 pm

master412160

New To CP!

I have seen it in 3d and its so epic so worht to see I can tell for sure! But there weren't much 3d things you could see and the story wasn't that great either. But for the rest it was 10/10 a 100% good

29James Cameron's Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:53 am

alienslayer

New To CP!

its a great movie i recommend it to anyone who hasn't seen it

30James Cameron's Avatar - Page 2 Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:29 am

Sam!

Sam!
New To CP!

It was very good, but lots of people are acting like it's the best thing since sliced bread Razz . Seeing it in 3D is a unique experience, though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2