Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

+4
streex
fantanoice
Admin
Tales
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

1James Cameron's Avatar Empty James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:03 am

Tales

New To CP!

In Theatres Worldwide December 18 - In the epic action adventure AVATAR, James Cameron, the director of Titanic, takes us to a spectacular new world beyond our imagination. On the distant moon Pandora, a reluctant hero embarks on a journey of redemption and discovery as he leads a heroic battle to save a civilization.

2James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:34 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

i saw it at 19th December really rocks

3James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:36 am

Tales

New To CP!

This was one of the most talked about movies.

Watching this was like watching Star Wars for the first time. Before Avatar I thought deep story was lost after seeing so many comedic Hollywood movies coming out in the 2000s. But Avatar has that feel that movies had before the 2000s.

4.5/5 Stars!!!!

4James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

i thought it was 4 stars . yeah in lost world do you believe it is real ?

5James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:49 am

Tales

New To CP!

I think Avatar is still too "Earth". It were truly alien planet, the creatures would be more alien.

For example, why is Mankind so obsessed with humanoid shape and is the human shape really the best shape for sentient intelligence.

And some of the flying creatures are just not biologically possible to be able to take off from the ground with only two legs.

Also if the atmosphere is toxic, how is it possible that life like the plants could even exist in the first place. Even so they would look very different from Earth. Avatar is still too earthly.

6James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:51 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

maybe it is real planet i agree

7James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:55 am

Tales

New To CP!

There was a time when Earth's atmosphere has a lot of sulphur and there are lifeforms then... However, they are microscopic bacteria that can tolerate that.

If Pandora's lifeforms had evolved from these bacteria then their whole world would not be in plants but something very unfamiliar to the human eye.

8James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:49 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

^^ Pandora is real ?

9James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:51 am

Tales

New To CP!

No James Cameron did a lot of research to create this fictional planet.

I am just saying despite so it has some things are too Earthlike.

10James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:52 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

yeah mostly .

11James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:56 am

Tales

New To CP!

Like say can the Navi have 4 eyes like some of the creatures? Can they have 6 limbs too?

How can a humanoid like creature evolve from lifeforms that have 6 limbs?

12James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 8:58 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

not possible but i have heard in facts that there was a 8 limed girl

13James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:02 am

Tales

New To CP!

No no the creatures of Pandora have 4 eyes and 6 limbs.. like say the horses have 6 limbs and 4 eyes....

So is that panther like Thanator. And even the flying Banshee have 4 eyes but they oddly have only 4 limbs....

14James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:00 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

oh

15James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Tales

New To CP!

But anyway, the technology made this so real and the Navi so human that you believe that they are real.

They even have a language of their own created for them with vocabulary.

16James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

guessing the language name.

17James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:06 pm

fantanoice

New To CP!

I saw this in 3D on Christmas Day and it was the most ideal way to end an already great day. :) The movie was more than amazing and was a thrill to watch from start to finish.

See this... no really, see it. Lash out and see it in 3D as well. It does not disappoint. :)

18James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:10 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

yeah looks by seeing trailor .

19James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Mon Dec 28, 2009 4:35 pm

Tales

New To CP!

The language name is Navi.... ^^

it's adapted from Afrikaans and Maori from what they say.

Another thing, there was a Avatar wiki made for this movie. They said that Pandora's atmosphere is a poisonous (to humans) brew of Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Xenon, Ammonia, Methane and Hydrogen Cyanide.

20James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:24 am

Tales

New To CP!

Mystic_gohan wrote:yeah looks by seeing trailor .

The trailer doesn't do the movie justice to be frank.

21James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:21 am

Tales

New To CP!

22James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:20 pm

streex

streex
New To CP!

fantanoice wrote:I saw this in 3D on Christmas Day and it was the most ideal way to end an already great day. :) The movie was more than amazing and was a thrill to watch from start to finish.

See this... no really, see it. Lash out and see it in 3D as well. It does not disappoint. :)
I will! I'm going to go see it in 3D too. Everyone loves it how can I not see it?

23James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:27 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

nice photos i got it what you mean .

24James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:45 am

Tales

New To CP!

Those are concept art done in 3d....

The banshee does look like a moray eel though.

25James Cameron's Avatar Empty Re: James Cameron's Avatar Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:07 pm

Shiny Star

New To CP!

Thanks for sharing!

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next