Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

$1000 COntest!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1$1000 COntest! Empty $1000 COntest! Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 am

Kasem

New To CP!

Hello all! I've decided to run a huge contest.

The contest will be a forum posting contest. However, there will be strict rules that you must follow in order to win.

#####################

Rules:

- Invite/Refer a MINIMUM of 5 other people (all they have to do is register, they don't have to post more than once). You will create a thread in the "introductions" section as: 'YOURNAMEHERE' 's referring thread. The people who you refer will have to post on that thread confirming that they have been referred by you.
- Write informative posts/replies

The contest will run on a "point" system:

- Each post equals 1 point
- Each karma/reputation 'point' equals 1 point (I monitor ALL exchanges of karma, I will review them before I decide the winners. Whoever has given someone a negative karma will be disqualified. Contest participants can only give positive karma, or none at all)
- Each referral equals 10 points
- Each blog post (emailed to admin@ourislamic.com) is 100 points. The post must be related to Islam, the world, OR doing good deeds.
- Each blog comment is 1 point.
#####################

Prizes:

1st Place GRAND Prize: $600

2nd Place Runner-Up Prize: $250

3rd Place Prize: $150

All payments are sent to you through Paypal or Western Union (if those methods are a problem for you, please let me know.

URL of the forum: http://www.ourislamic.com Forum Posts DO NOT have to be related to Islam, as I know some non-Muslims will be interested in participating in the contest. (Please just post in the appropriate category).

Please ask any other questions that you have. You must post here that you are participating and then send me a PM with the user name that you registered on the forum.

The contest will be running until February 5, 2010.

2$1000 COntest! Empty Re: $1000 COntest! Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:09 am

Sam!

Sam!
New To CP!

That's a very good contest, I suppose.

Winning $600 would be pretty sweet.

3$1000 COntest! Empty Re: $1000 COntest! Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:36 pm

Kasem

New To CP!

Yep. :)

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]