Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

Survive in the wilderness

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Survive in the wilderness Empty Survive in the wilderness Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:56 am

theezy

New To CP!

How well would you be able to survive in the wilderness?

2Survive in the wilderness Empty Re: Survive in the wilderness Thu Jan 07, 2010 12:01 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

only 2 days I scare from many wild animals .

3Survive in the wilderness Empty Re: Survive in the wilderness Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:06 pm

Sniper

New To CP!

I'll act like a wild animal.

4Survive in the wilderness Empty Re: Survive in the wilderness Tue Jan 12, 2010 2:11 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

XD, yeah if i live in forest for 1 year i will behave like a animal !.

5Survive in the wilderness Empty Re: Survive in the wilderness Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:06 am

Sam!

Sam!
New To CP!

I'd be kind of hopeless, to be honest. I haven't learned any of that bush survival stuff, so I wouldn't last very long.

6Survive in the wilderness Empty Re: Survive in the wilderness Wed Jan 13, 2010 2:58 pm

Vedu_King

New To CP!

^^
So true, But I see shows sometimes like "Man V.S. Wild" which teaches us how to live in the wild life.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  
  • creativepromotion

Free forum hosting  | Computers and Internet | Internet | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com