Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

which is your favorite novel/book .

+2
Sam!
Admin
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1which is your favorite novel/book . Empty which is your favorite novel/book . Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:43 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

my favorite novel is Narnia and book is tintin :Black Island .

2which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:58 am

Sam!

Sam!
New To CP!

I've always liked the Harry Potter and A Series of Unfortunate Events books, but I don't have any one favourite.

3which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:42 pm

Sup-Sup

New To CP!

The Clarice Bean series. I love em'. I also like Ties That Bind, Ties That Break

it's a revolution of China, how a High Class citizen made the revolution of not having your feet bound.

4which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:49 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

^^ I never heard about them .

5which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:15 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
New To CP!

My favorite book is The Babysitter by RL Stine.

6which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Fri Jan 22, 2010 4:55 am

nolvorite

New To CP!

I don't really read books

7which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:57 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

^^ XD. I like reading books .

8which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:28 am

Mr.Choloboy

New To CP!

my favorite books are CAPTAIN UNDERPANTS!!!! XD

9which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:55 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

^^ You are funny XD.

10which is your favorite novel/book . Empty Re: which is your favorite novel/book . Sat Jan 30, 2010 6:34 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
New To CP!

I don't see anything funny in that sentence.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  
  • creativepromotion

Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com