Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Creative Promotion
Welcome to the land of Creative Promotion.

There is so much to do here all you have to do is register to enjoy, the best part is REGISTRATION IS FREE AND ONLY TAKES 5 MINUTES

If you are all ready a member please log in and start posting

ADS : http://futureadz.co.cc/
Creative Promotion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Creative Promotion hope you enjoy your time here .

You are not connected. Please login or register

Review of the movie 2012

+3
Sam!
Admin
master412160
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Review of the movie 2012 Empty Review of the movie 2012 Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:50 pm

master412160

New To CP!

[size=150]2012[/size]
'Total Apocalypse'
'
This movie doesn't tell you much about truth, but shows you what earth can do to you.
Review of the movie 2012 2012_warned_movie_poster
It all starts in India when a good friend of Adrian Helmsley founds a suspicious thing occur.
Soon after they both find out the center of the heart is heating up. The water is cooking and it didn't look good. A sun flare of a seize never ever expierience before made its way to earth. Causing the worst of the worst that could happen.
Jackson is taking a nap in his seat when he wakes up by little earthquakes. He hurries up but his car isn't working, and curses. It isn't his lucky dad. He takes his daughter and son out camping to a national park. But soon finds out things have changed since his last visit.
Review of the movie 2012 2012-movie-still
Jackson is a writer and spends all his time in his books and PC for work. He lost his wife by that and she met an other husband. And apparently find the son of Jackson this new father very nice. Allot of thing the government hides from what is truly going on, and Jackson is getting the bigger picture. When as a taxi chauffeur he takes 2 kids of a rich Russian millionaire to the airport. And one of the boy's says: We are going to live and you going to die, we got a pass. And he gets it and hurries up to his wife and kids to tell them. Better hope he is not to late to stop total destruction from hitting them.
Review of the movie 2012 Cusack_660
You are going to see things you fear & love, also thing you are familiar with. Sacrifice, moral and more. Can Jackson make it to the plain before lava of 10000 °C burns him ?
Find out and watch this movie. It has a better story then Avatar I personally find.
It gets a fine [size=150]7.0[/size] from me.

2Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:34 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

You can be a great reviewer if you be active . by the way i have saw 2012 is rocks .

3Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:06 am

Sam!

Sam!
New To CP!

Big pictures! Nice review. I haven't seen 2012, but I don't think it will be very good Razz .

4Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Sat Jan 16, 2010 1:14 pm

Sup-Sup

New To CP!

I saw it and loved it, until the sound stopped working so I went to the stereo to fix and all of a sudden a loud burst of sound deafened me. Other than that it was great. LOL.
*BTW i am not deaf.

5Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:12 am

Eduardo

Eduardo
New To CP!

This movie is a lie.

6Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:42 am

hotspot

hotspot
New To CP!

Eduardo wrote:This movie is a lie.
No it's not, it hasn't happend yet so it is fair game.

7Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Fri Jan 22, 2010 5:55 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

No The movie is not a lie . It can be true and can be wrong too .

You can't see the future .

8Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Wed Jan 27, 2010 1:23 am

Mr.Choloboy

New To CP!

anything can happen, like in this movie witch was great by the way

9Review of the movie 2012 Empty Re: Review of the movie 2012 Wed Jan 27, 2010 7:56 am

Admin

Admin
Admin
Admin

^^ Yeah , just the same meaning . By the way who is your favorite charecter in it ?

I like johnson .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  
  • creativepromotion

Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com